By Simonbook - 01 Jan 2015 in
I've played Grand Theft Auto from the beginning; GTA1 - so yes, I'm a fan.
I'm currently waiting on 2 things, heists and my copy of GTA5 for PS4 to arrive in the mail, as of now, it's 2 days late.
Once you have finished all the GTA5 missions, and for whatever reason, you might find yourself not playing online, here are some things you can do to amuse yourself:
- Find glitches - bookmark them for online sneakiness.
- Find a 4x4 towing a boat, get the in boat pretend to drive it, rev it up, shoot the 4x4 and make him drive insane.
- Go hunting, go to the forest, snipe deer, cows, pigs, chickens.
- See how many people you can kill by head-on collision using the same car before it blows up.
- Fly a helicopter upside down in town and slice up the population.